Monday, January 17, 2011

Cabin Fever

It warmed up today quite a bit, but it's still too cold to take Rubie outside to play. I am pretty much dying of cabin fever. I can't wait till summer. Rubie is one month old today. I can't believe it. She's already growing up too fast. Trent has been sick the last few days. He's got a sore throat, stuffy nose, cough and fever. I went to church yesterday by my self with three kids. Holy cow that was fun, and I'm sure it was entertaining to everyone else in our branch. But we made it through. It was Porter's second time going to "sunbeams" (which is really just the younger half of the primary) He really had a hard time. He wanted to go to nursery with Adellia. So I went to class and primary with him. I think he will get the hang of it...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment