Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Back

Okay, so I'm kind of sick of facebook so I thought I'd come back here to share my life with my friends. Besides that I've got a lot of "friends" on facebook that I don't really consider close enough friends to share with them my thoughts and other things that go on in my life. Most of you (except for you blog-stalkers out there...you know who you are) who know about this blog are close friends and family.
I won't waste time trying to catch up on everything that has happened since I last posted because it has been a whole year. The most important thing that happend this year happened last friday when our 3rd baby was born. Her name is Rubie and she is a sweetheart and we love her to pieces. That said she just woke up and needs her mama so until next time (hopefully not next year) Have a great New Year and all that stuff.
Bobi

1 comment:

  1. Bobi,

    She is so cute. I love her name. I hope that you are doing well, and that you are adjusting to three little ones. I'm so glad you came back to the blogging world since I am not on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete