Monday, March 30, 2009

Life has been pretty dull lately. We have all been sick. First Porter got the pukes, and then all of us except Adellia got a nasty cold. Porter spent last Monday morning just laying on my lap, He didn't want to do anything. He would just lay there and then suddenly sit up and puke on me. It took all I had not to throw up right back on him. Things are looking up I am almost over my cold and so is Porter. Trent still doesn't feel 100% but I'm almost sure he's gonna live through it. Other than all that crap there have been a few good things going on. We planted a strawberry patch this week. Trent was disappointed when he found out that the first year you have to pick the blossoms off so the plants can establish their roots. He said "You mean I wasted all that money (10 whole dollars) and I don't even get any strawberries for a whole year?!" I think he had fun anyway. He got to saw a big tractor tire in half with the saws all to make the planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment