Thursday, March 19, 2009

I think maybe I will start actually writing stuff instead of just posting photos. Well here it goes...I'll start with this week since I don't really feel like catching everyone up on our current situation I'll just say we are in the middle of some big "life/career changes" in other words we have no clue where we'll be or what we will be doing in the future. That said this week has been pretty un-eventful. Porter, Adellia and I went over to G'ma and G'pa Hughes' last weekend. I got to rope some calves for the first time in a long time. That was fun. It made me miss the old days of chasing rodeos. The kids had fun too. We all came home with sunburns.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob, I feel the same way sometimes I think that I always have to post pics instead of just writing the goings on or some random thoughts. Good luck with the new big changes. Brandon lost his job last year and we have been so blessed and we found that you never know what the Lord has in store. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete