Saturday, January 23, 2010

On December 4 we moved to Spring Valley, Nevada to the church ranch.Where Trent got a job as the Foreman. It is a good job and we love being far away from civilization. I have been working on decorating the new house. This is Adellia's room, a work in progress.





I made a new slip-cover for our couch. Sometimes I even suprise myself with my amazing domestic abilities ha ha.


This is the view from our living room window. Beautiful even in the dead of winter.






3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you have re-entered the blogging world. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I love Adellia's room and I am quite impressed with your domestic skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view!! I want to see more! Way to go on makeing a slip cover for your couch! I'd love to try, but worry I'd fail misreably! :) Your kids are adorable! Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I am impressed with your domestication!!
    The slip-cover looks professional! Grandma B. would be so proud. She tackled that kind of stuff all the time. How did the bathtub repair turn out:)?

    ReplyDelete